1. Material: 1000D high density oxford, waterproof and wear-resistant
2. 3 Main Tactical Compartment, 2 Side Pocket with 4 Conceal Insert Pocket, ample capacity for EDC gears. Compartment/Pocket Size:
Main Drawstring Pocket: 6''x7.5''x4'' (WxHxD)
Front Upper Pocket: 5.5''x2.5''x1'' (WxHxD)
Front Bottom Zipper Pocket: 4.5''x6.5''x1.5'' (WxHxD)
Lateral Pocket: 3''x5''x1.5'' (WxHxD)
3. MOLLE external expansion system & high strength D ring buckle: for attaching additional tactical pouches, EDC gears, and other outdoor accessory kits (accessory kits not inclued).
4. Adjustable waist strap: length:30~45'', suitable for everyone, single waist/shoulder strap for dual usage.
5. Adjustable and detachable leg strap: length: 18~30'', for stability when using as waist pack/leg rig.
6. Widely used for outdoor adventures,cycling, weekend out, mountaineering, hiking, trekking, camping, hunting, travel and more.
Washing & Maintenance Suggestion:
1. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
2. Air dry.
3. Please do not iron it.
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.
I ran JC in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The memory foam padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a Team Wendy Helmet.
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best helmets i've ever used just due to its' overall quality.