Guaranteed safe & secure checkout. SSL Secured.
- 68MOA ring & (2) 1 MOA dot reticle
- Side Button Operation - Compact design and side button operation consumes minimal rail space and is ideal for use with a G33 Magnifier
- Quick Detach lever fits 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails
- On/Off and adjustable brightness
- Designed to work with iron sights, quickly store with detach lever during low battery or malfunction
- This training unit is ideal for .22LR to 5.56 (.223) caliber
- NVG button switches reticle color between red and green
- Uses (1) CR123A battery
What's In The Box:
- EXPS3-2 Sight
- Scopegoat Cover (SCP12HE11BK)
- Adjustment Key W/ Lens Wipe
- Hard Shell Storage Case W/ Foam Inserts
- Optional +$300 G43 or G33 3x Magnifier
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
M600U Scout Light - 1,000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95+
X300 Ultra LED Tactical Light - 1000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95
M300U Mini Scout Light w/ Tailcap And Pressure Switch
Regular price $300 Sale price $79.95
G33 3x Magnifier With QD Mount
Regular price $600 Sale price $299.95
Hand Signal Sights™
Regular price $40 Sale price $19.95
Long/Short Tactical Nylon Handle Grip for AEG
Regular price $39.95 Sale price $26.99
SPARC Red Dot Sight Gen II - 2 MOA Dot
Regular price $259.99 Sale price $149.95
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
Jonathan From Airsoftlogy
I ran JC Airsoft in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a real Team Wendy Helmet.
Robo Murray Airsoft
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best repros i've seen in airsoft just due to its' overall quality.
Patrick from Room Service Airsoft
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.