Rated The #1 Airsoft Repro Helmet
Equipped with fiberglass-reinforced polymer, this helmet can take a serious beating. It is blended into perfect unison with its 10 memory foam pads that surround the inside for a softer touch to contrast its robust outer shell. Each pad is made up of a memory foam interior and a leather exterior that has been transformed into a velvety soft suede. The H-Nape strapping features a soft velvety nap on the chin cup and the back of your neck. This strap is adjustable vertically and horizontally providing any size head with the correct fit.
- Constructed with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer. Extremely durable compared to regular plastic. Able to withstand almost any impact and provide increased protection from impacts, bumps, and falls.
- 2-Piece Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer Shell allows passive cooling with the Airframe design.
- 10 Genuine Memory Foam pads with adjustable Velcro attachment points to fit all head shapes.
- Genuine Memory Foam padding conforms to all heads because of its' unique foam property.
- Genuine Memory Foam padding provides comfort in all day usage situations. Skull fatigue is completely erased from the equation.
- Padded Leather Chin Cup grips your chin with an ultra-soft material for all-day comfort
- Padded Leather Nape Strap grips the back of your neck with an ultra-soft material for a secure hold
- Active Ventilation with Airframe two-panel design as you walk and run
- Pre-Drilled Three Hole NVG Pattern
- Fast Shroud Mount
Helmet cover size: Large
Fits M-XL Heads.
- Front to back w/ pads on and nape pad fully extended: 9.5"
- Side to Side w/ pads on: 8.25"
Helmet weight: 3.5 lbs
Helmet Cover Size: Large
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.
I ran JC in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The memory foam padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a Team Wendy Helmet.
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best helmets i've ever used just due to its' overall quality.