Guaranteed safe & secure checkout. SSL Secured.
The Workhorse of Helmets
Our Fast Helmet features a fiberglass reinforced polymer that is more durable than regular fast airsoft helmets for resistance against bumps and falls. The inner foam padding makes sure to keep your head comfortable during long airsoft operations. The helmet features an adjustable retention dial that allows the user to tighten and loosen the helmet. A leather liner surrounds the inside of the helmet to prevent side to side movement and make sure the helmet is secure on your head.
- • Fast Helmet is constructed with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer. Extremely durable compared to regular plastic. Able to withstand almost any impact and provide increased protection from impacts, bumps, and falls.
- • 5 foam pads with adjustable Velcro attachment points to fit all head shapes.
- • Pads made of EPP base layer (absorb shock) with LPV Closed-Cell Memory Foam layer on top (comfort). Velcro Backing.
- • Leather Liner system wraps around the skull to eliminate horizontal and forward/backward movement
- • Adjustable dial retention system to fit heads small to large
- • NVG shroud allows action camera mounting or night vision goggles
- • ARC Rail mounting system. Comes with extra Picatinny Rail mounting kit. Removable goggle strap attachment on the rail.
- • Comes with an extra padding set
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Limitless Airframe Helmet V.2
Regular price $199.95 Sale price $179.95
Limitless Airframe Helmet V1
Regular price $199.95 Sale price $149.95
Multicam Limitless Airframe Helmet Cover
Regular price $42.99
"Speedy" Exfil Lightweight Helmet
Regular price $199.95 Sale price $139.95
Velcro Kit for Limitless Airframe
Regular price $26.99 Sale price $24.95
Ear Protectors for Limitless Airframe
Regular price $34.99
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
Jonathan From Airsoftlogy
I ran JC Airsoft in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a real Team Wendy Helmet.
Robo Murray Airsoft
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best repros i've seen in airsoft just due to its' overall quality.
Patrick from Room Service Airsoft
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.