Guaranteed safe & secure checkout. SSL Secured.
Mini Form Factor, Not-Mini Performance. The MSL delivers a stunning 500 lumens of output.
- 500 lumens will blind your enemies and identify them quickly and accurately
- TIR lens creates a tight beam with surround light for peripheral illumination
- Tailcap provides one-finger ambidextrous momentary and constant-on switching
- 7" pressure switch for momentary-on with adhesive velcro hook and loop
- Rapid and secure attachment/detachment to any rail system with the thumbscrew clamp
- O-ring gasket sealed for extreme waterproofing
- Insert CR123A battery from the front (batteries not included)
- Forged with aerospace aluminum, mil-spec anodized, coated, and tempered lens
Momentary-On Pressure Switch Included. Keep hidden until enemies are targetted, then quickly activate the switch with ease. A $95 value for free.
Add Light To Your Kit. Don't get outplayed in CQB. Easily add the Mini Scout Light to your existing loadout.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
M600U Scout Light - 1,000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95+
X300 Ultra LED Tactical Light - 1000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95
X400 Ultra Tactical Light - Red Laser - 1000 Lumens
Regular price $449.95 Sale price $149.95
SimpleLight™ - 600 Lumens
Regular price $79.95 Sale price $49.95
Razer Light™ - Torch and Laser Attachment
Regular price $149.95 Sale price $49.95+
XH35 Weapon Light - Constant On / Strobe Effect
Regular price $249.95 Sale price $114.95
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
Jonathan From Airsoftlogy
I ran JC Airsoft in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a real Team Wendy Helmet.
Robo Murray Airsoft
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best repros i've seen in airsoft just due to its' overall quality.
Patrick from Room Service Airsoft
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.