Guaranteed safe & secure checkout. SSL Secured.
The Helmet ID Marker is a versatile personal lighting/identification marker. A simple and intuitive alternative to chemical light sticks. One button to cycle through the preset functions keeps it simple. Fully encapsulated to ruggedize the electronics, the flexible silicone body not only protects the good stuff inside but also conforms to curved surfaces. Mounting is made simple with the Helmet ID Marker sleeve, providing the operator with a Velcro-backed attachment system. Weighing in at a mere 0.8 ounces, it’s an unnoticeable addition to your helmet during routine operations and low-profile enough to reduce snag hazards during airborne operations. Use it in the field, at home or abroad; or slip it into PALS webbing.
Includes Helmet ID Marker sleeve with Velcro backing and Lanyard
- Excellent Durability: The identification helmet flashlight has two modes of operation, including ordinary light mode and flashing mode, and the helmet light features the built-in CR2030 battery, which makes it work for about 100 hours.
- Water Resistance: The helmet flashlight is made of high-quality silicone and gel with good sealing (water resistance) and flexibility. The product can operate well in an environment of -20 ° C to 50 ° C.
- Multiple Purposes: This kind of flashlight is essential for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking.
- Easy to Use: You can hang the flashlight on your backpack, stick it on your helmet, stick it on your bike seat or hang it around your neck.
- Small Tip: When the battery is exhausted, you can replace the battery by yourself (but replacing the battery will affect the waterproof function of the product).
Size: about 11cmx2.6cm / 4.3inx1.3in
Material: silicone, resin
Application: camping, hiking, climbing, cycling, and more.
Lighting mode: always on, flashing
Battery model: CR2032
Runtime: 120+ hours
Waterproof rating: IP67
What You Get
1*Helmet ID Marker
1*CR2032 battery (built-in)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
JPC | Jumpable Plate Carrier
Regular price $61.95 Sale price $44.95
1000D Triple Open-Top Elastic M4 Mag Pouch
Regular price $19.99
JC Airsoft Assaulters Belt
Regular price $24.95 Sale price $19.95
Black Foam SAPI Plates for NCPC
Regular price $32.99
Carabiner Climb Clasp Clip Hook Hanger Quickdraw attach Mountain Webbing Web Camp Buckle Hike Hang Outdoor Bushcraft Snap molle
Regular price $1.95
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
Jonathan From Airsoftlogy
I ran JC Airsoft in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a real Team Wendy Helmet.
Robo Murray Airsoft
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best repros i've seen in airsoft just due to its' overall quality.
Patrick from Room Service Airsoft
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.