Guaranteed safe & secure checkout. SSL Secured.
- For use with .22LR, 5.56/.223, 7.62
- 1 AAA battery lasts 50,000 hours on the lowest brightness setting
- Lightweight rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Hard-coat anodization creates a low-glare matte surface to help camouflage
- Night vision compatible on the lowest two brightness settings
- Next-generation coated lens offers anti-reflective coating with unlimited eye relief
- 2 MOA red dot with 12 adjustable brightness settings
- Multi-height mount system can be adjusted to lower 1/3 co-witness and absolute co-witness
- SPARC Red Dot Sight GEN 2
- SPARC rubberized cover with sight caps
- 1/3 co-witness Picatinny mount
- Absolute co-witness Picatinny mount
The Sturdiest Red Dot To Date. The included rubberized cover and the lightweight rugged construction makes sure you have a red dot for life.
Ultimate Sighting Capability. Get instant target acquisition with 1x magnification. SPARC has been battle-tested and proven to be reliable time and time again.
Pair with our 3x magnifier. A flip-to-side unit can be purchased separately to increase your mid-range capability.
50,000-hour battery life. Never have to change the battery again with the SPARC.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
M600U Scout Light - 1,000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95+
EXPS3-2 Holographic Training Sight
Regular price $500 Sale price $149.95+
X300 Ultra LED Tactical Light - 1000 Lumens
Regular price $299.95 Sale price $79.95
M300U Mini Scout Light w/ Tailcap And Pressure Switch
Regular price $300 Sale price $79.95
G33 3x Magnifier With QD Mount
Regular price $600 Sale price $299.95
Hand Signal Sights™
Regular price $40 Sale price $19.95
Long/Short Tactical Nylon Handle Grip for AEG
Regular price $39.95 Sale price $26.99
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
Jonathan From Airsoftlogy
I ran JC Airsoft in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a real Team Wendy Helmet.
Robo Murray Airsoft
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best repros i've seen in airsoft just due to its' overall quality.
Patrick from Room Service Airsoft
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.