Full metal NVG mount designed for use with AN/PVS-7B/D or the AN/PVS-14
- Optimized for PVS-7/14 Binocular/Monocular Systems
- Patented -Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up Use/Stowage
- Automatic Goggle Shut-Off -Robust, Reliable and User Friendly
- Tilt, Eye Relief, Quick Release
Night Vision Devices:
- PVS 7
- PVS 14
- Universal Shroud P/N: 1817010
- Front Bracket Mount P/N: 1696010 & 1793010
- Ops Core VAS Shroud
- Wilcox One Hole Shroud
- Wilcox One Hole Shroud with Lanyard
- Wilcox Three Hole Shroud
- Wilcox Three Hole Shroud with Lanyard
Compatible dependent on accessories or modification:
- 3 Hole Shroud dependent on Conversion Kit to Shroud – P/N: 1775010
- 1 Hole Shroud dependent on Conversion Kit to Shroud – P/N: 1775010
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.
I ran JC in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The memory foam padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a Team Wendy Helmet.
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best helmets i've ever used just due to its' overall quality.