The Airsoft JPC Jumpable vest is a high speed / low drag plate carrier setup for quick missions perfect for Airsoft simulation use. Featuring integrated molle webbing, integrated magazine pouch and a ultra light weight design under 2 lbs, the JPC High Speed vest is among one of the favorites for Airsofter players around the country!
- Made from highly durable nylon fabric
- Velcro covered webbing on chest for ID Patches
- Integrated Triple quick access magazine pouch with retention cords
- Hidden Front Admin Panel with hidden admin pouch.
- Skeletonized cummerbund system with elastic cord retention.
- Adjustable low profile shoulder strap.
- Lightweight design allows for addition of other gear without weighing you down
- Full MOLLE Webbing on front and back
- Compatible with 10x12 SAPI Airsoft plates!
- Fully Adjustable Shoulder and Waist
- Note: Does not include ballistic plates and offers no ballistic protection without plates.
Material: High Durability Nylon
Size: One size fits most. Adjustable (This is a tight-fitting vest)
Manufacturer: Avengers / OEM: Emerson.
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.
I ran JC in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The memory foam padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a Team Wendy Helmet.
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best helmets i've ever used just due to its' overall quality.