"Speedy" Exfil Lightweight Helmet
The "Speedy" Exfil Lightweight is the quickest, most nimble bump helmet to date. Swerve past those bbs like some super saiyan god as long as you have this on because you know that you got the lightest helmet on in your arena. Once you've tried this retention system on, nothing else will ever be the same. The foam liner and complete headlock will make sure your helmet stays tucked into your head comfortably while running, jumping, and during quick evasive maneuvers. All of this fitment is completely adjustable with a dial. Helmet comes with 2 mounting sockets and 2 rails that can be attached to various mounting points across the side of the helmet. W Shroud Mount is made out of aerospace grade aluminum for a firm lock and assurance for your NVGs and action cams. Shroud retention cord ensures safety to your equipment.
- Constructed with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer. Extremely durable compared to regular plastic. Able to withstand almost any impact and provide increased protection from impacts, bumps, and falls.
- Foam pads and liners conforms to all heads because of its' unique foam property.
- Foam pads and liners provides comfort in all day usage situations. Skull fatigue is completely erased from the equation.
- Padded Chin Cup grips your chin with ultra soft material for all day comfort
- Foam Nape Strap grips the back of your neck with ultra soft material for a secure hold
- Pre-Drilled Three Hole NVG Pattern
- Wilcox Three-Hole Shroud Mount [OEM on Team Wendy Helmets]
Helmet cover size: Medium
View helmet accessories and sizing information below
Customer's Love Us
It's no secret why...
I have at least 30 hours under the Limitless Airframe with my PVS-14 NVG. This is without a doubt the best investment if you're gonna run a night vision or camera and battery pack.
I ran JC in Operation Jackal and I did not regret it for one second. The entire weekend, two-day event, I didn't have any head fatigue at all. The memory foam padding is a world of difference. I compare it to a Team Wendy Helmet.
I got to say it's probably the best reproduction of the Crye Airframe, if not, actually one of the best helmets i've ever used just due to its' overall quality.